Vice City Market is a darknet marketplace named after the famous GTA video game franchise. It provides customers with high quality products.
The market was launched in May 2020 with the intention of providing exceptional customer service, which they hoped would set it apart from other markets that were known for treating buyers unfairly.
The program’s interface is easy to use and appears to have been designed from scratch. This gives it a unique feel compared to some of the more generic clone markets.
The brand has a solid consumer base, as evidenced by the many positive reviews found in most of its listings.
There is only one difficulty we encountered, and that is the slow loading of the website, which causes the site to frequently time out. Nonetheless, the site stays up with some consistency.
P.S. A $300 vendor bond makes it a low-risk option for new vendors.
What Kind of Products Are On the Vice City Market?
The first step to evaluating any deep web trading platform is to look at the different products and services they offer. At this point, Vice City Market has over 10,000 listings, most of which are related to drugs and pharmaceuticals.
Most of the sellers are from the United States and the European Union. But if you are not in any of those countries, you can certainly find a merchant that will ship to your country.
This is what you can mostly find on the Vice City marketplace:
The two most popular categories on the platform are Digital items and Cannabis.
Categories are divided into subcategories, which means that you can easily find the exact type of product you’re looking for. Click on any category in the left panel to see its subcategories.
The search utility is currently unavailable.
There is an additional tab labelled “Feedback” and another labelled “Discussion.”
The feedback, as the name implies, displays customer service information from previous customers. This information helps in identifying outstanding suppliers. In addition, there is a discussion area where customers can rate sellers and their products.
As of today, the items available on Darknet Markets include:
Drugs: Contains over 500 listings, making it the most product-rich category including MDMA / ecstasy , most opioids, benzodiazepines, hallucinogens, cannabis, cocaine, LSD , psilocybin mushrooms, DMT , and ayahuasca.
- The Vice market does not impose a wide variety of limitations on the drugs that can be sold. The fact that it allows “Fentanyl” is a bit of a shock, considering that this substance is banned in nearly every other marketplace in the industry.
- According to recent statistics, “Fraud Related” goods are the second most heavily-stocked products in the marketplace. Digital items such as credit card details, login information, and bank details are examples of Fraud related goods.
- And then there are counterfeits—replicas of luxury products that can be ordered from Vice City. If you can’t afford a Rolex or need that luxury brand without the price tag, Vice City claims to offer exactly that.
- The Services section of the site enables its users to purchase Hacking services, custom-made Fake Documents and Fake IDs, as well as other products.
- While some categories of products may seem to be absolute, others are more flexible. The marketplace is open to new categories as long as there are enough products to support them.
Vice City does not allow the sale of certain items. We believe that prohibiting the sale of certain products and services will help to protect innocent people from harm, regardless of their race, religion, or national origin. The sale of the following products/services is prohibited:
- No Weapons / Explosives of any kind
- No Hitmen / Hiring Services for Murder
- No Stolen data/personal information of any user under 18 years of age.
- No Doxxing or Doxxing services of any kind.
- No Pornography. This includes “porn accounts” too. Vice City is one of the first markets to ban sales of pornography, which keep down the clutter.
The Bottom Line
As a whole, we believe that Vice City is a reliable darknet market and does not seem to have any significant weaknesses. Their listing selection could use some improvement but that is likely to change with time, given that the market is still in its infancy.
During this time, they have shown that they are capable of being trusted.
Vice City efficiently addresses DDOS attacks by providing regular captcha checkpoints. These idle timeouts—in addition to the 10-minute ones—can be a hassle. Although the market remains accessible, it is subjected to occasional downtime.
It is likely that Vice City’s popularity will continue to grow in the future, provided it avoids the pitfalls that have hampered other darknet markets. We hope the company will step up by adding XMR support in the future.